Women Buys Real Leather Bags Over Faux Leather Bags

 


Often women and their handbags are inseparable. It’s an age-old love affair where a woman loves to match her outfits to her bags, but she always has a favorite, and more often than not, it is her everyday bag which is a dependable, functional, spacious pandora's box, that magically seems to hold everything that she needs and when she needs it.

It’s a trustworthy companion without which a woman wouldn’t know what to do and a good leather bag is something that most women desire. Because leather is biodegradable and when sourced ethically it is the byproduct of the meat industry. Also, leather ages beautifully and a quality handbag lasts you for years.

Yes, I too had a favorite which somehow, I misplaced in moving countries, and since, every leather bag I look at has to tick all boxes in my checklist that was originally made based on my old bag! It’s a special relationship that we have with our bags, don’t we?

QUALITY, A WOMEN LOOK FOR IN A LEATHER HANDBAG…

The right fit is when a quality leather bag is well structured, right-sized, has good wear it any time design & color, and made with love. For every stitch adds to its character and I just love how every bag is unique because its genuine leather which is naturally flawed, and in its flaw lies the beauty that very few can see. Peeps looking for even tone, no variables need to go for a man-made product because its natural it will have its uniqueness which gets better with age.

Also, one of the important factors is to have a piece crafted with precision, with the best quality and selection of leather. And, that is something that a durable, and trusted home grown brand, especially family businesses, can bring you as they produce quality & put in extra efforts into their products, for they are not that commercial and yet are easily available.

I am a person that is loyal to her brands even if the world might not have heard of it, yet. For me, it is always quality first and that it what builds trust.

Have you observed how without even looking into the handbag we just find exactly what we want? It’s a special power that we women have, for if someone else were to look into our bags, trust me, it would take a while before they find what they are looking for or they might just never find it!

PERSONAL CHOICE AND RECOMMENDATION

I believe there is always a story behind every bag and my story says, I love the leather handbags which are made with precision, care and are handcrafted. I have come across many brands in my life but VALO BLEUE is the brand which fit all categories and have been coming up with good designs and to mention the one I love is the Organizer I loved the most. It’s a homegrown brand and is showing the world that it all starts in the family.

Being a woman, I support quality, precision and authenticity and the Handbag which follows these rules, is the leather bag every woman would love.


To know more please visit - https://valobleue.in/

Women Buys Real Leather Bags Over Faux Leather Bags Women Buys Real Leather Bags Over Faux Leather Bags Reviewed by Digital Roy on March 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.